If you’re on this page, chances are you’ve been given an exclusive $200 Gift voucher for being amazing! I work with a select few of my favorite local businesses and have given them a limited supply of these gifts to reward their favorite customers with. So congratulations on your gift, and on behalf of small businesses, thank you for your business and loyalty!
What you will get:
- Your $200 Gift can be used toward a full portrait session with a value of $125, and the remaining $75 value of your gift may be applied toward the printed artwork, albums, or digital products or collections of your choosing.
- Guidance and advice for making the most out of your session, including wardrobe consultation, optional in-person meeting, and answering any questions or hesitations you have about your professional portrait session. Because I know photography can be awkward or uncomfortable for some, and I want to make it as enjoyable as possible.
- Unlimited* session time. We take as much or as little time as we need for your session, so bring along an outfit change if you’d like! *Sessions are typically between 1 and 2 hours long, and we can extend the session time only as long as there is daylight to work with.
- A Gallery of 30 or more images to view *no images are included in either digital or printed form, they are available for purchase*. All images are presented in their final form, professionally enhanced and retouched. Ready for your albums, walls, or social media.
- An in-person selection session is included in your session, where we will meet over coffee and view your images for the first time! This will be your opportunity to redeem your remaining gift value on products, and purchase extras if you desire.
A bit about me:
- I’m a full service portrait photographer, meaning I aim to create an experience with top notch customer service. I partner with a professional lab and design albums, wall art, and more with only the highest quality durable materials.
- I’m also aware of how important digitals are for sharing and holding on to across your devices, so I offer a complimentary digital file for every a la carte print purchase. I also offer a number of digitals in every collection for a well rounded way to enjoy your images immediately and for future generations. I understand that sometimes something will happen to a print, and I want you to be able to replace it should something happen.
- My portraits are bold, authentic, and timeless. Photography editing trends are exciting and beautiful, but I deliver photos that will excite and never go out of style.
- I offer many types of portrait sessions, including lifestyle, maternity, milestone, senior, generations, best friends, business headshot, family, couples and engagements, bridal shoots, and more.
- Please check out my about me section on my homepage for a more complete bio, as I’d love for you to get to know me better.